Papa Roach make Mark Guerra’s dream of recording an EP with the band come true in Fuse’s ‘Mark’s Wish Story’ special
The Make-a-Wish Foundation has a long history of connecting children with their idols and making seemingly impossible wishes come true. Now, rockers Papa Roach have joined forces with the Make-a-Wish Foundation to help Papa Roach fan Mark Guerra, who has a brain tumor. Guerra’s dream was to have Papa Roach record an EP with his band, Breaking Boundaryz, so that’s exactly what they set out to do.
Papa Roach made Guerra’s wish come true by recording four songs with Breaking Boundaryz, and the whole thing was captured by Fuse. A special program about Guerra’s experience, Mark’s Wish Story, will air Tuesday (Nov. 26) on Fuse.
Fues has also posted a two-minute clip of the upcoming show on YouTube, which offers heartwarming footage of Papa Roach and Guerra hanging out at a show and working on the EP in the studio.
“Doing this thing with Make-a-Wish, it’s awesome, you know,” Papa Roach lead singer Jacoby Shaddix said in the video, “to be able to give back to the positive flow of life.”
Watch a Clip of Fuse’s ‘Mark’s Wish Story’ Special:
- Papa Roach Post Two New Songs off Upcoming Album, ‘Crooked Teeth’
- Papa Roach Release Live ‘Crooked Teeth’ Video
- Papa Roach, ‘Crooked Teeth’ – Song Review
- Five Finger Death Punch, Papa Roach Teaming for Canadian Tour
- Breaking Benjamin, Papa Roach + More Set for 2017 ShipRocked Festival Cruise