Hole frontwoman Courtney Love drops a hint that new music is on the way from Hole’s original members
Courtney Love is hinting at a Hole reunion in 2014. Love recently hung out with Hole guitarist Eric Erlandson and implied she might be getting back together with him and another ex-band member next year.
Love took to social media to drop the hint, posting a photo of her embracing Erlandson on her official Facebook page. The caption read, “… 2014 going to be a very interesting year.” Love also tagged some familiar friends in the caption, including former Hole bass player Melissa Auf der Maur and manager Peter Mensch.
Love’s last album with Erlandson and Auf der Maur was 1998’s “Celebrity Skin.” The disc performed well and entered the Billboard 200 chart at No. 9, pushing 86,000 copies in its debut week, according to Nielsen Soundscan. Hole also released a new album in 2010, “Nobody’s Daughter,” but that disc included a new lineup of drummer Stu Fisher, guitarist Micko Larkin and bass player Shawn Dailey.
- Courtney Love is Okay with Justin Bieber’s Nirvana Tee
- Courtney Love Releases New Song
- Courtney Love to Discuss ‘Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck’ at Tribeca
- Frances Bean Cobain and Courtney Love Hug at Kurt Cobain Documentary Premiere
- Courtney Love Hitting the Road in 2015