Queens of the Stone Age’s favorite album of 2013 is Arcade Fire’s ‘Reflektor’
Queens of the Stone Age have enjoyed a stellar 2013, as they released a new album, “…Like Clockwork,” and just nabbed a few Grammy nominations for the set. Now, Josh Homme and the group have unveiled their personal picks for the top 10 albums of 2013.
Among the band’s favorite releases of the year include Arcade Fire’s “Reflektor,” Arctic Monkeys’ “AM,” Paul McCartney’s “New,” “David Bowie’s “The Next Day” and Phoenix’s “Bankrupt!” It’s not a big shock that Arctic Monkeys’ release is the band’s second favorite of 2013, since Homme appears on the album.
In other news, Queens of the Stone Age will hit the road in 2014 in support of “…Like Clockworks” with a tour that kicks off Jan. 14 in Raleigh, N.C. For a list of the band’s upcoming tour dates, visit Queens of the Stone Age’s official website.
Queens of the Stone Age’s Top 10 Albums of 2013 (via BrooklynVegan):
Arcade Fire, “Reflektor”
Arctic Monkeys, “AM”
Paul McCartney, “New”
Earthless, “From the Ages”
David Bowie, “The Next Day”
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, “Push the Sky Away”
“Rise and Fall of Paramount Records 1917-1932”
Savages, “Silence Yourself”
Kurt Vile, “Waking on a Pretty Daze”
Photo Credit: Nora Lezano
- Mastodon, Queens of the Stone Age Project Gone Announces Debut Album
- Gone is Gone Announce First Tour Dates
- Gone Is Gone, with Mastodon and Queens of the Stone Age Members, Announces EP
- Mastodon, Queens of the Stone Age, At the Drive-In Members form Gone Is Gone
- Queens of the Stone Age’s Josh Homme, Iggy Pop Team for New Album