The 2014 British Summer Festival will feature Black Sabbath, Soundgarden, Motorhead and more
Black Sabbath are set to perform their first-ever concert at London’s Hyde Park, headlining a show this summer at the British Summer Time festival.
Ozzy Osbourne, Tommy Iommi and Geezer Butler will perform on the Great Oak Stage on July 4. Other artists slated to rock that day of the festival include Soundgarden, Faith No More, Motorhead and Soulfly. Faith No More fans especially stoked about the band’s appearance on the lineup. Frontman Mike Patton and the guys haven’t performed together since 2012, so there have been a few dry years.
British Summer Festival will also host Neil Young and Crazy Horse for a headlining show at Hyde Park on July 12. The National and Tom Odell will perform the same day. The two music festival weekends will be connected by a steady flow of shows in London and the surrounding areas.
Tickets for the British Summer Festival are on sale now and begin at 69 pounds, which is roughly $115. For more information, visit the festival’s official website.
- Bill Ward Says He Won’t Perform with Black Sabbath at Final Show
- Bill Ward Denies Offer to Perform with Black Sabbath
- Black Sabbath to Headline 2016 Download Festival
- Black Sabbath Planning Final Album and Tour, Says Ozzy Osbourne
- Black Sabbath to Play ‘Farewell’ Show at Ozzfest Japan