Nickelback’s latest single, ‘Edge of a Revolution,’ is No. 1 on the active/mainstream rock chart
Congratulations are in order for Nickelback. The band’s politically-minded new single, “Edge of a Revolution,” just topped the BDS Radio active/mainstream rock radio chart, making it Nickelback’s eighth No. 1 rock single to date. Outside of radio, “Edge of a Revolution” is also No. 1 on the iTunes rock chart.
“Obviously we’ll never get confused with a political band, but people are just so pissed off with what’s going on around them that if there is some organized and peaceful civil disobedience against things that are criminal and unfair, I don’t see a problem with that,” “This song is ultimately positive but also, more importantly, begging for people to participate.”
“Edge of a Revolution” is the Nickelback’s first single off their upcoming, eighth studio album, “No Fixed Address.” While the album was originally slated for a Nov. 18 release, the band has announced that “No Fixed Address” will now arrive a day early—- on Nov. 17.
- Nickelback Cancel North American Tour Due to Chad Kroeger’s Vocal Cyst
- Nickelback’s Chad Kroeger Helping One Direction with Songwriting
- Nickelback Streaming New Song, ‘What Are You Waiting For?’
- Nickelback Tweet Track Listing for Upcoming Album
- Nickelback to Release New Album This Fall