Pierce the Veil and the Devil Wears Prada are among the bands slated to play Self Help Fest 2015
San Diego-based band Pierce the Veil are slated to headline the 2015 edition of Self Help Fest, according to a video posted on the group’s official YouTube page. The Devil Wears Prada, Sleeping with Sirens and Falling in Reverse will also appear at the festival. More acts are expected to be added to the lineup soon.
Self Help Fest will take place March 7 in San Bernardino, Calif. Tickets are currently available via the festival’s official website. VIP tickets, including a meet-and-greet and VIP area access, are on sale now.
Last year’s Self Help Fest boasted a lineup of A Day to Remember, Bring Me the Horizon, and Of Mice & Men, so this year’s set is shaping up to have similar, post-hardcore musical character.
In other Pierce the Veil news, the band has been hard on work on a new album, which will mark the group’s fourth studio album. The guys’ last album, 2012’s “Collide with the Sky,” made it to No. 1 on Billboard’s Rock Albums and Alternative albums charts.
- The Devil Wears Prada’s Jeremy DePoyster on Classic Metal, Killthrax Tour + More
- Killswitch Engage, Anthrax + the Devil Wears Prada Announce 2017 Tour
- Mayhem Festival 2015: Slayer, the Devil Wears Prada, King Diamond and More
- As I Lay Dying and the Devil Wears Prada Kick off 2013 Marathon Metalcore Tour
- The Devil Wears Prada Singer Says Band Didn’t Compromise on Mayhem