The Alice in Chains Fantasy Football Auction will benefit MusiCares and Music for Relief
Grunge rockers Alice in Chains are spearheading a special charity effort called the Alice in Chains Fantasy Football Auction to benefit MusiCares and the Music for Relief charity’s Ebola Prevention program. A variety of merchandise is up for bid from a collection of artists, including a signed photograph of Duff McKagan at the Guns N’ Roses show at the Troubadour in 1986, a poster signed by the members of Pearl Jam, a limited edition numbered lithograph signed by the members of Alice in Chains, a signed memorabilia bundle from Linkin Park and more.
Other artists who have donated items to the Fantasy Football Auction include Zakk Wylde, Slash, Vinnie Paul, Sammy Hagar, Tom Morello and Scott Ian.
MusiCares gives services and resources to members of the music community who are in need of assistance. Music for Relief’s Ebola Prevention program helps raise funds to give protective gear and education for healthcare workers who come in contact with the deadly virus.
The Alice in Chains Fantasy Football Auction continues through March 10.
- Record Store Day 2017: Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Def Leppard + More
- Pearl Jam Guitarist Mike McCready to Release Photo Book
- Nirvana’s Kurt Cobain + Alice in Chains’ Layne Staley – Remembering the Legacy
- Original Pearl Jam Drummer Talks Rock Hall Induction
- Eddie Vedder Makes Family’s Christmas Dream Come True