Set times are out for Lollapalooza 2015, including the headliners
Lollapalooza will get a shot of veteran rock and metal when Metallica and Paul McCartney bring their stately tunes to the 2015 festival for a pair of headlining sets. If you’re heading to the festival in hopes of seeing Sir Paul and Metallica’s shows, note the festival has released the complete schedule for the three-day event, including those set times.
McCartney will perform on the Samsung Stage on Friday, July 31, the kick-off day of Lollapalooza, at 7:45 p.m. local time. His set will run through 10 p.m. Metallica will headline the same stage on Saturday, August 1. They’ll deliver their tracks from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Other artists schedule to perform at the festival include Gary Clark Jr., Alabama Shakes, Sam Smith, Tyler the Creator, Florence and the Machine. Bassnectar, TV on the Radio and Of Monsters, to name a handful. The festival runs from July 31 to Aug. 2.
Lollapalooza, as always, will take place in Chicago’s Grant Park. The full festival schedule is available on Lollapalooza’s official website.
- Jason Newsted Weighs In on Metallica’s New Album and Robert Trujillo
- Korn Taps Metallica Bassist Robert Trujilo’s Son for Upcoming Tour
- Metallica, Guns N’ Roses, AFI Members Featured in New Green Day Movie
- Metallica’s Lars Ulrich: You Want to Make Shows into Events
- Metallica and Lady Gaga Share Grammy Rehearsal Footage