Stone Temple Pilots will squeeze a short fall tour into their 2015 plans
Legendary ‘90s alternative rockers Stone Temple Pilots have spent much of this year on the road, and despite their new frontman Chester Bennington being busy touring with Linkin Park, they’re getting it together to play some shows again this fall. STP’s fall tour will kick off Sept. 15 in Cleveland and run through a Sept. 25 show in St. Paul, Minn.
Tickets for the new shows will go on sale Friday (May 1). For more information on the shows, head to the band’s official website. Per usual, $1 from each ticket sold for the fall shows will go towards Music for Relief.
Stone Temple Pilots’ former singer, Scott Weiland, is doing his own thing with the Wildabouts. He and the group are touring right now to promote their debut album, “Blaster.”
Meanwhile, Linkin Park are staring at some headlining festival shows, including Rock in Rio USA, Rocklahoma, Rock on the Range and Summerfest.
Stone Temple Pilots 2015 Fall Tour Dates:
9/15 — Cleveland, Ohio, House of Blues
9/16 — Detroit, Mich., Fillmore
9/22 — Cincinnati, Ohio, Bogarts
9/23 — Louisville, Ky., Palace Theatre
9/25 — St Paul, Minn., The Myth
- Stone Temple Pilots Looking for a New Singer
- Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver Song Sales Increase Following Scott Weiland’s Death
- Stone Temple Pilots’ ‘Plush’ No. 1 on Billboard’s LyricFind Chart
- Billy Corgan Writes Tribute to Scott Weiland
- Stone Temple Pilots Issue Statement on Scott Weiland’s Death