Disturbed take fans behind the scenes of their ‘Immortalized’ studio sessions
Disturbed are back after a four-year hiatus with a new album, “Immortalized,” out this summer. To let fans into the recording process of “Immortalized,” the band filmed their studio session for a web series revolving around the making of the new album. The band has unleashed the first episode of the series, which is available for viewing via YouTube.
Drummer Mike Wengren, frontman David Draiman and guitarist Don Donegan got together back in January of 2014 to start writing songs for “Immortalized.” It was the first time the guys had written together since 2001.
“Here we are kids, Disturbed, new record, day one,” drummer Mike Wengren says in the video. “We are in the middle of the Nevada desert on secret location right outside of Area 51. This is very top secret, you don’t even know what’s happening right now, you won’t even see the footage until the record’s done.”
“Immortalized” will reach all the usual outlets on Aug. 21. Those who pre-order the album will score an instant download of the album’s debut single, “The Vengeful One.”
Watch Disturbed’s Making of ‘Immortalized’:
Photo Credit: Travis Shinn
- Art of Anarchy’s ‘Bumblefoot’ on Why Rock Will Never Die + More
- Disturbed Guitarist Dan Donegan Surprises Fan in Hospital
- Disturbed Release ‘Sound of Silence’ Virtual Reality Video
- Disturbed Announce Live Album, ‘Live at Red Rocks’
- Disturbed Drummer Mike Wengren: I Don’t Think We Were Ever Nu-Metal