Hear Disturbed’s hard-hitting new song, ‘Immortalized’
“Immortalized” follows the release of the album’s lead single, “The Vengeful One.” Those who pre-order the full album via iTunes will score an instant download of both songs.
Disturbed band members David Draiman, Dan Donegan and Mike Wengren started working on “Immortalized” in January of 2014. They went out to Las Vegas’ Hideout Recordings to work with producer Kevin Churko, who has worked with Five Finger Death Punch and In This Moment. It was Disturbed’s first collaboration with Churko.
“I think the fans will feel like it was worth the wait,” Donegan said. “To be away from it for almost 5 years, get back in a room, write together, and tap into that fire is awesome. Part of me didn’t want to leave the studio! We still have a lot more to say. We still have a lot more to do. We’re returning stronger than ever. I think ‘Immortalized’ shows that.”
“Immortalized” will arrive on Aug. 21. The day of the release, Disturbed will play their first show in four years in Chicago.
Listen to Disturbed’s ‘Immortalized’:
- Art of Anarchy’s ‘Bumblefoot’ on Why Rock Will Never Die + More
- Disturbed Guitarist Dan Donegan Surprises Fan in Hospital
- Disturbed Release ‘Sound of Silence’ Virtual Reality Video
- Disturbed Announce Live Album, ‘Live at Red Rocks’
- Disturbed Drummer Mike Wengren: I Don’t Think We Were Ever Nu-Metal