Thirty Seconds to Mars frontman Jared Leto can add ‘talk show host’ to his list of accomplishments
Jared Leto is a musician and action, and now, he’s also a talk show host. The Thirty Seconds to Mars singer is debuting an online interview show series called “Beyond the Horizon,” which covers “in-depth stories that inspire and fascinate viewers across the globe.”
“‘Beyond the Horizon’ has been an incredible journey,” Leto said in a statement. “I have long been intrigued by the intersection of these fields, and being able to merge multiple interests of mine has been a fascinating process.”
“Beyond the Horizon” will air on Tuesdays for 10 weeks and kicked off on Oct. 6 via AOL’s Build platform. Guests lined up for the show include Al Gore, Deepak Chopra, Edward Snowden and Jeff Koons.
In other news, Leto’s band Thirty Seconds to Mars is taking some time off from the road, following an intense international tour. The band also debuted their Camp Mars wilderness retreat last summer, which included Thirty Seconds to Mars performances, as well as camp-appropriate activities such as climbing, hiking and tug of war.
- Jared Leto to Play Andy Warhol in Upcoming Biopic
- Jared Leto is Storing His Oscar in the Kitchen
- Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars and AFI Announce 2014 Carnivores Tour
- 30 Seconds to Mars’ Jared Leto Says Music Hopefuls Should Watch His ‘Artifact’ Documentary
- 30 Seconds to Mars, Green Day, Linkin Park, Avicii Win MTV Europe Music Awards