Rock on the Range celebrates its 10th year in 2016
Rock on the Range turns 10 next year, and the festival has just announced its 2016 lineup. Red Hot Chili Peppers, Disturbed, Shinedown, Five Finger Death Punch, Bring Me The Horizon, A Day To Remember, Rob Zombie, Megadeth and more will perform at the three-day festival. Other confirmed acts include At The Drive-In, Sixx:A.M., Hellyeah, Bullet For My Valentine, Wolfmother, Death From Above 1979, Clutch, Sevendust, Pop Evil, Asking Alexandria, Trivium, P.O.D., Saint Asonia, The Sword, Texas Hippie Coalition, Lacey Sturm, We Came As Romans, Miss May I and Monster Truck, among others.
Rock on the Range 2016 will take place from May 20 through 22 at MAPFRE Stadium in Columbus, Ohio. Other entertainment will include comedians in the festival’s Rolling Rock Comedy Tent and new art installations.
“We’ve waited long enough, and so have you,” the guys of Disturbed said in a statement. “Get ready, ‘cause Disturbed is back and we can’t wait to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Rock on the Range.”
Pre-sale tickets are available now at RockontheRange.com.
Photo by Anne Erickson
- Art of Anarchy’s ‘Bumblefoot’ on Why Rock Will Never Die + More
- Disturbed Guitarist Dan Donegan Surprises Fan in Hospital
- Seether, Shinedown, Korn + More Set for Rise Above Fest
- Shinedown Release Alternate Video for ‘I’ll Follow You’
- Red Hot Chili Peppers’ Chad Smith Discusses New PBS Series