Meet the newest super group, Gone Is Gone
Mastodon bass player and vocalist Troy Sanders, Queens of the Stone Age guitarist Troy Van Leeuwen and At the Drive-In drummer Tony Hajjar have joined forces to launch a new band named Gone Is Gone.
The guys announced the new project in an interview with Rolling Stone, stating the new band’s debut EP will arrive with summer and, eventually, a full LP will drop, too. The band also includes guitarist and keyboardist Mike Zarin.
A clip of Gone is Gone’s debut single, “Violescent,” is streaming now via YouTube.
“The vibe from day one was, and has been, very therapeutic and refreshing for me,” Sanders told Rolling Stone of his time so far with Gone Is Gone. “The chemistry was immediate. I can only dedicate myself to something that rewards me purely, and we are all in this for the right reasons.”
- Mastodon New Album Details + Track Listing
- Mastodon Announce 2017 Tour Dates
- Mastodon to Release New Album in 2017
- Mastodon, Queens of the Stone Age Project Gone Announces Debut Album
- Gone is Gone Announce First Tour Dates