The 2017 Rock on the Range lineup is here
Metallica, Soundgarden, Korn and the Pretty Reckless are among the hard rock and metal acts that have been announced for Rock on the Range 2017. The annual spring music festival has announced its full 2017 roster, and it features a variety of acts performing on multiple stages.
The 11th annual Rock on the Range 2017 will also feature performances by the Offspring, Primus, Volbeat, Bush, Chevelle, Papa Roach, Seether, Alter Brige, Coheed & Cambria, the Pretty Reckless, Taking Back Sunday, Thrice, Amon Amarth, Pierce the Veil, Sum 41, Skillet, Dillinger Escape Plan, In Flames, Gojira, Every Time I Die, The Story So Far, Deafheaven, Zakk Sabbath, Rival Sons and others.
Rock on the Range will mark Metallica and Soundgarden’s first announced U.S. show for 2017. Metallica, of course, recently released their new album, “Hardwired…to Self-Destruct.” Soundgarden haven’t announced a new album yet, but the headlining gig is a sign they’re stirring things up again. The band is celebrating the 25th anniversary of its “Badmotorfinger” album.
Rock on the Range 2017 will take place May 19 through 21 at MAPFRE Stadium in Columbus, Ohio. For the full lineup and ticket information, visit RockontheRange.com.
- Jason Newsted Weighs In on Metallica’s New Album and Robert Trujillo
- Korn Taps Metallica Bassist Robert Trujilo’s Son for Upcoming Tour
- Metallica, Guns N’ Roses, AFI Members Featured in New Green Day Movie
- Metallica’s Lars Ulrich: You Want to Make Shows into Events
- Metallica and Lady Gaga Share Grammy Rehearsal Footage