Green Day will wrap up their 2017 tour in sunny California
This year is proving to be a big one for Billie Joe Armstrong and the guys of Green Day, as the punk trio is traveling on a massive 2017 North American tour in support of their latest studio release, “Revolution Radio.” Now, Green Day have announced that they will wrap up their 2017 tour with a major show at the Rose Bowl.
The group will headline the famed the iconic Pasadena, California, stadium on Sept. 16. The show will mark Green Day’s first performance at the Rose Bowl.
Tickets for the show will go on sale to the general public starting Friday (Feb. 3). For information, head to Green Day.com.
The Rose Bowl show will mark the final show on Green Day’s 2017 North American tour. They’ll kick off the spring leg of the run March 1 in Phoenix, Arizona, and stay on the road through April. Then, the summer leg of the trek will begin Aug. 1 in Auburn, Washington.
Photo by Anne Erickson
- Metallica, Guns N’ Roses, AFI Members Featured in New Green Day Movie
- Green Day Announce 2017 Summer Tour Dates
- Green Day Postpone Tour Dates Due to Illness
- Green Day: North American Tour Dates and Billie Joe Armstrong on the Big Screen
- Billie Joe Armstrong Wants to Destroy the Phrase ‘Pop-Punk’