Rock Report: Stone Sour Kicks Off Avalanche Tour, 311 Announce Summer Tour, Foo Fighters Documentary Coming To Theaters
Rock News: Random Rock Headlines from the Week (Gibson.com)
-Foo Film: The Foo Fighters have had quite a promotional run with their forthcoming album, Wasting Light, out April 12. The grunge rock band’s newest endeavor is the release of a new documentary, Foo Fighters: Back and Forth, which will show in select movie theaters across the country on April 5.
The trek continues on through Nashville, Little Rock, Tampa, Atlanta and more cities before wrapping up May 8 in Jacksonville, Florida. Stone Sour frontman Corey Taylor says the trek is primed for the modern rock music fan.
-311 Summer Tour: Alternative rock band 311 have announced they will host their own music festival, the 311 Pow Wow Festival, from August 4 through 6 at the 500-acre Suwanee Music Park in Live Oak, Florida. For those who would rather check out an old-fashioned 311 show, the band have announced their Unity Tour 2011 alongside Sublime with Rome. The tour runs July 6 to August 27, coast to coast.
-Xtra: Rock mainstay A Perfect Circle is touring this summer. Listen to Audio Ink Radio’s interview with guitarist Billy Howerdel.
- Metallica, Soundgarden and Twenty One Pilots Getting Covered by Halestorm
- Five Finger Death Punch, Seether, Halestorm to Play ShipRocked 2016
- Metallica, Halestorm, Adrenaline Mob and More to Appear on Ronnie James Dio Tribute CD
- Rage Against the Machine, Halestorm Members Featured on Disturbed Frontman’s New Album with Device
- Halestorm Streaming Entire New Album, ‘The Strange Case of…’