Guitarist Clint Lowery offers up Sevendust album update via Facebook
If there was ever a question in fans’ minds whether or not Sevendust will, indeed, churn out a new album soon, guitarist Clint Lowery has calmed those fears. In a post on the band’s official Facebook page today (June 1), Lowery announced that the metal guys will enter the studio this September to record their upcoming full-length.
“Just want to say that we’re are VERY excited to go into the studio in SEPT to record the NEW 7d record,” Lowery posted on Facebook. “It’s gonna be heavy and very intense. Gonna pull out all the stops on this one. We can’t wait. Clint(7d).”
This isn’t the first time Lowery has given fans an update on the impending album. Last month, he Tweeted some details on the upcoming release, joking in typical Lowery style: “Record it early fall- release it 2013- after the world blows up of course.”
Sevendust’s next album will be the follow-up to 2010’s “Cold Day Memory.” Since then, a lot has transpired. Drummer Morgan Rose recently inked on to produce Candlelight Red’s upcoming EP. Lowery and Rose founded a new rock band called Call Me No One. Guitarist John Connolly and bass player Vinnie Hornsby formed Projected with Alter Bridge and Creed drummer Scott Phillips and former Submersed guitarist Eric Friedman. Even with their many side projects, the guys are making time for Sevendust. Stay up to date with the next chapter of the band via the band’s official website.
- Jimmy Eat World, Panic! at the Disco, Sevendust and More Set for Soundwave 2014
- Guns N’ Roses, Asking Alexandria and Sevendust Members to Cover Michael Jackson
- Five Finger Death Punch, Papa Roach, Sevendust and More to Play ShipRocked 2014
- Members of Evanescence, Sevendust Prep Dark New Day Release
- Sevendust’s Clint Lowery Talks New Album – Uproar Chat [Interview]