Dave Grohl, Jack Black and more rockers are designing clothes with their kids
Rock music and fashion have a lengthy history together, and now, a group of rock stars are lending their creativity to a new line of clothing for little tykes. Several rock artists — working hand-in-hand with some of their kids — have teamed up to put together a new line of clothing for the Nickelodeon TV show “Yo Gabba Gabba!” The new collection offers special t-shirts designed by Foo Fighters singer Dave Grohl and his daughter, Violet; the Flaming Lips frontman Wayne Coyne; Devo singer Mark Mothersbaugh; and Tenacious D funnyman Jack Black with his son, Sam. How cute is that?
“Yo Gabba Gabba!” has also posted a bright and cheery video about their new line, which features Grohl, Mothersbaugh, Coyne, Black, Heder and more. Watch the fun below. You can view all of the lines the clothing the artists crafted at Volcom’s official website. Note that some of the shirts are for kids, while others are for adults, so use the filter on the site for guidance.
- Foo Fighters’ Dave Grohl Recalls Discovering Metallica
- Foo Fighters’ Record Store Day Release Dates Back to Dave Grohl’s D.C. Hardcore Days
- Foo Fighters Bass Player Nate Mendel Announces First Tour with Lieutenant
- ‘Foo Fighters: Sonic Highways’ Series Coming to DVD and Blu-ray
- Foo Fighters Hit No. 1 on Billboard’s Hot Tours Chart