Alternative rockers Red Hot Chili Peppers plan to ring in 2013 in style
It’s hard to believe, but 2012 is already wrapping up. The Red Hot Chili Peppers know how they’re going to ring in 2013, as the funk-rock group has announced that they’ll be rocking a major show at the Chelsea at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas, which will be their first show in Vegas is over seven years.
Fans interested in lapping up tickets may take advantage of a special ticket pre-sale for the event starting today (Sept. 5) at 10 a.m. PT. Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Friday (Sept. 7) at 10 a.m. PT. For more information on the gig, browse over to the Red Hot Chili Peppers’ official website.
As for what else is happening in the Red Hot Chili Peppers’ life, the California guys are slated to release the second installment of bonus songs from the sessions for current full-length, “I’m With You,” next week. The two of songs, titled “Magpies” and “Victorian Machinery,” will reach stores and online outlets on Sept. 11. The Red Hot Chili Peppers have also contributed a track to “Rhythms Del Mundo: Africa,” a special charity compilation album put together to benefit the Artists Project Earth, which assists projects that fight climate change and provides aid to those affected by natural disasters. Other artists who appear on the album include Coldplay, Cee-Lo Green, Mumford & Sons, Fleet Foxes and R.E.M.
- Red Hot Chili Peppers’ Chad Smith to Kick off Podcast Interview Series
- Red Hot Chili Peppers to Play Dalai Lama’s Environmental Summit
- Coachella Webcast to Stream Performances from Red Hot Chili Peppers, Phoenix and More
- Red Hot Chili Peppers’ Chad Smith to Lobby Congress for Music Education in Schools
- Red Hot Chili Peppers, Deftones, Rise Against the Play Metallica’s Orion Music + More Festival