Goo Goo Dolls on tap to play the upcoming Creative Coalition Inaugural Ball
Famed pop-rockers the Goo Goo Dolls are scheduled to perform at the Creative Coalition Inaugural Ball on Monday, Jan. 21, in Washington, D.C.
The event will raise funds for the Creative Coalition, the nonprofit advocacy group of the entertainment community. Famous types confirmed to attend the gala include Kirsten Dunst, David Arquette, Ashley Greene, Chelsea Handler, Paula Abdul, Johnny Galecki, Eric Stonestreet, Connie Britton and Oscar winner Melissa Leo, among others. A number of politicians are expected to attend, as well.
In other Goo Goo Dolls news, the group is currently hard at work on their tenth studio release. The album will be the follow-up to 2010’s “Something for the Rest of Us.” The trio is best known for melodic hits such as “Name,” “Big Machine,” “Here Is Gone” and “Slide.”
- Goo Goo Dolls Frontman John Rzeznik Welcomes a Baby Girl
- Goo Goo Dolls to Play Rob Machado Foundation Benefit Show
- Goo Goo Dolls’ Robby Takac Talks Social Media, Bass Playing and More
- Daughtry, Goo Goo Dolls Teaming for Co-Headlining 2014 Summer Tour
- Goo Goo Dolls Announce Acoustic Tour