Red Hot Chili Peppers have released a new track called ‘In Love Dying’ from their ‘I’m With You’ sessions
Red Hot Chili Peppers are giving fans a listen to a song that didn’t quite make their last album, “I’m With You.” The legendary alternative funk-rock band has unleashed a video for “In Love Dying,” which offers a stream of the full song, as well as the image of a 7” vinyl single playing on an bright, red and black record player. Check out the video below.
This is one of the Peppers’ longer ditties, as the track is eight minutes long. “In Love Dying” also marks the sixth installment of the band’s 18-song singles series, which they kicked off last year. The song is also currently available for purchase via the Peppers’ official webstore, on iTunes and on Amazon.com.
In other Red Hot Chili Peppers news, the band recently announced that they would play the 2013 Coachella Music and Arts Festival. Other acts slated to play Coachella this year include Modest Mouse, Blur, the Postal Service, the XX and New Order, among many others.
Listen to Red Hot Chili Peppers’ ‘In Love Dying’:
- Red Hot Chili Peppers’ Flea, Metallica’s Robert Trujillo Team for Song on ‘Jaco’ Soundtrack
- Red Hot Chili Peppers’ Anthony Kiedis Gives New Album Update
- Former Red Hot Chili Peppers Guitarist John Frusciante Doesn’t Make Music for the Public
- Red Hot Chili Peppers’ New Album Will Be ‘Different and Unique,’ Says Chad Smith
- Red Hot Chili Peppers’ New Album is ‘Super Danceable’ and ‘Funky,’ Says Flea