Imagine Dragons have added five new dates to their current headlining run
Indie rockers Imagine Dragons have been coined the “next big thing” more than once, and now, they’re selling out shows across the country to prove it. Thanks to the success of their current headlining run, Imagine Dragons have added five new dates to the tour.
The new dates include July 24 at Bank of America Pavilion in Boston, Mass.; July 25 at the Nikon at Jones Beach Theater in Wantagh, N.Y.; July 27 at the Wood Amphitheater at Fontanel in Nashville, Tenn.; July 29 at Echo Beach in Toronto, ON; and July 30 at Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica in Cleveland. Dates for the band’s full run can be found on their official website.
Pre-sale tickets for the recently-announced dates will be available to Citi card members beginning April 2 at 10 a.m. local venue time via CitiPrivatePass.com. Those who aren’t Citi card members but still want to snatch up pre-sales can find them on the band’s Facebook page and through Live Nation’s mobile app beginning on April 4. Tickets will go on sale to the general public starting on April 5 via Live Nation’s official website.
- Linkin Park, Imagine Dragons, Fall Out Boy and More on Shazam’s New Music Discovery Program
- Imagine Dragons Fan Finds Band Merchandise Hidden in Nevada Desert
- Imagine Dragons Announce New Album, ‘Smoke + Mirrors’
- Lorde, Imagine Dragons and Bastille Score American Music Awards Nominations
- Imagine Dragons Contribute New Song to ‘Transformers’ Soundtrack