Goo Goo Dolls’ new album, ‘Magnetic,’ will now arrive on June 11
The Goo Goo Dolls have unleashed the official music video for “Rebel Beat,” the debut single off their upcoming studio album, “Magnetic.” The band has also changed the release date for “Magnetic,” as the set will arrive on June 11 now, as opposed to the previously announced release date of May 7. Watch the video below.
The video depicts the band members performing and having a blast during a G-rated street party, packed with chilling seniors, fun-loving toddlers and hula-hooping dancers. Both frontman Johnny Rzeznik and bass player Robby Takac are seen rocking out at the party. Drummer Mike Malinin joins the guys after watching all the fun from a nearby fire escape.
In other band news, the Goo Goo Dolls will embark on a lengthy co-headlining North American tour with Matchbox Twenty later this summer. The tour will set off on June 25 at the Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester, N.H. and close out Aug. 18 at the Comcast Center in Mansfield, Mass. For a complete list of tour dates, go here.
Watch Goo Goo Dolls’ Music Video for ‘Rebel Beat’:
- Goo Goo Dolls Frontman John Rzeznik Welcomes a Baby Girl
- Goo Goo Dolls to Play Rob Machado Foundation Benefit Show
- Goo Goo Dolls’ Robby Takac Talks Social Media, Bass Playing and More
- Daughtry, Goo Goo Dolls Teaming for Co-Headlining 2014 Summer Tour
- Goo Goo Dolls Announce Acoustic Tour