This year’s Milwaukee Summerfest lineup will feature Imagine Dragons, AWOLNATION, Cake and more
Milwaukee’s Summerfest is one of the biggest music festivals of the season, and the lineup for the 46th annual event keeps growing. This week, festival organizers unleashed a video announcement, staring none other than comedian Lewis Black, to announce a major round of bands and artists that will be performing at this year’s festival.
Imagine Dragons, AWOLNATION, MGMT, Cake, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Silversun Pickups, Grouplove, Atlas Genius, the Airborne Toxic Event, Dropkick Murphys, O.A.R. and Capital Cities have all signed on to appear at the event. Other performers who are slated to appear include fun., Switchfoot, Neon Trees, Styx, the Eagles, Grouplove, Rush and the Violent Femmes. Black will also appear on a special comedy stage.
Summerfest will take place June 26-30 and July 2-7 in Milwaukee, Wis. For more on the festival, including the full lineup, visit the festival’s official website.
- Linkin Park, Imagine Dragons, Fall Out Boy and More on Shazam’s New Music Discovery Program
- Imagine Dragons Fan Finds Band Merchandise Hidden in Nevada Desert
- Imagine Dragons Announce New Album, ‘Smoke + Mirrors’
- Lorde, Imagine Dragons and Bastille Score American Music Awards Nominations
- Imagine Dragons Contribute New Song to ‘Transformers’ Soundtrack