Red Hot Chili Peppers frontman Anthony Kiedis got into an alternation with a security guard at a Four Seasons Hotel
Red Hot Chili Peppers singer Anthony Kiedis encountered some drama during his recent time at the Four Seasons hotel in Philadelphia, Pa.
According to TMZ, Kiedis got into a fight with a security guard at the hotel while Kiedis was trying to get into the hotel right when the Rolling Stones were leaving the place. TMZ states that the security guard didn’t recognize Keidis as a member of the Peppers and thought the singer was “just another fan,” and started to get physical with the frontman. They say “all’s well that ends well,” and following a short fight, a few local officers broke up the brawl and Keidis made good with the security guard.
As it turns out, a spokesperson for the Four Seasons hotel says the security guard who got into a tiff with Kiedis doesn’t even work for the outfit. A source also tells TMZ that the security guard doesn’t officially work for the Rolling Stones, but was likely hired “supplement the band’s regular security.” Read more via TMZ.
(Photo by Anne Erickson.)
- Red Hot Chili Peppers’ Chad Smith Discusses New PBS Series
- Red Hot Chili Peppers’ Anthony Kiedis Talks Pre-Show Rituals
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Plan U.K. Trek
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Get Mistaken for Metallica
- Red Hot Chili Peppers’ Anthony Kiedis Explains Elton John Collaboration