Nine Inch Nails have unleashed two new songs off their upcoming studio album, ‘Hesitation Marks’
Nine Inch Nails won’t release their upcoming eighth studio album, “Hesitation Marks,” until next month, but Trent Reznor and the guys are giving fans a chance to buy two new singles from the set. “Everything,” the second single from “Hesitation Marks,” and “Copy of A” are both for sale on iTunes. The album’s debut single, “Come Back Haunted,” is already available on iTunes.
“Hesitation Marks” will arrive in stores on Sept. 3. Reznor and company have also announced that they’ll release a music video for “Everything” the week of the album’s release.
In other Nine Inch Nails news, the group will kick off a North American tour on Sept. 28 in St. Paul, Minnesota, and that run continues through late November, totaling a lengthy 30-plus tour dates. Explosions in the Sky, Gary Numan and Autolux are among the band that will open on select dates. To check out the complete list of tour dates, visit the Nine Inch Nails’ official website.
- Dave Grohl and Dave Navarro Appear on Nine Inch Nails’ New EP
- Trent Reznor Posts New Music from ‘Before the Flood’ Documentary
- Stone Sour, Nine Inch Nails, Beck Set for Record Store Day Black Friday
- Nine Inch Nails, Green Day Among Rock Hall Nominees
- Nine Inch Nails’ Trent Reznor Says Upcoming Tour with Soundgarden is a Good Fit