Daughtry and Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora are among the musicians set to perform at the 2013 Hollywood Christmas Parade
The 82nd Annual Hollywood Christmas Parade is set for Dec. 1 in Hollywood, and the folks behind the annual caravan have unleashed a long list of performers that will be stopping by the event. Among the musicians set to perform at the show include Daughtry, Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora, Goo Goo Dolls, Kenny Loggins and Stevie Wonder.
Sambora’s gig is a tad surprising, considering he left Bon Jovi’s current tour in April. It may be fans’ only chance to see Sambora live for quite a while, so that’s certainly a draw.
Astronaut Buzz Aldrin will serve as the grand marshal of the parade, while actors Erik Estrada and Dean Cain, TV host Laura McKenzie and former talk show host Montel Williams will host the event.
The show, which will benefit the Toys for Tots charity, will also feature a special tribute to the CBS soap opera “The Young and the Restless,” which celebrates its 40th anniversary this year. The whole extravaganza will premiere as a two-hour TV special Dec. 11 on the Hallmark Channel.
- Daughtry Announces Best-of Album, ‘It’s Not Over…The Hits So Far’
- Daughtry, Goo Goo Dolls Teaming for Co-Headlining 2014 Summer Tour
- Daughtry to Release New Album, ‘Baptized,’ in November
- 3 Doors Down and Daughtry Announce Summer Tour
- Daughtry, Gaslight Anthem and Alex Clare Contributing Tracks to ‘NCIS: Los Angeles’ Compilation