Things get hilarious when Foo Fighters find out they’re playing Mexico in the band’s new video
Foo Fighters recently dropped the good news that they’ll play their first-ever Mexican concert later this year. Dave Grohl and the guys want to make sure fans are ready for the show, and in preparation, the band has unleashed a side-splitting video in advance of the Dec. 13 show at Foro Sol in Mexico City.
The video is called “Entregando Lo Bueno,” which in English means “Delivering the Good.” On it, CHiPs actor Erik Estrada is spotted hand-delivering notes to each Foo Fighters band member, giving them the good news that they’ll be playing Mexico. Each member, of course, reacts in a hysterical way to the note, especially Grohl. Known for his funnyman chops, Grohl answers the door donning a pink apron and, upon hearing the news, asserting that he will cook Mexico “like a delicious chicken.”
In other Foo Fighters news, the band is currently working on their follow-up to 2011’s “Wasting Light,” an album scored the guys six Grammy Awards. The new release is expected to arrive sometime next year.
Watch Foo Fighters’ Promotional Video for Upcoming Mexico Show:
- Foo Fighters Reportedly Set to Record New Album in 2017
- Dave Grohl and Dave Navarro Appear on Nine Inch Nails’ New EP
- Foo Fighters’ New Album: We Won’t Be Ready Until Dave’s Ready, Says Taylor Hawkins
- Dave Grohl’s Mom Pens Book About Rock Star Moms
- Billy Corgan on Getting Mentioned in Foo Fighters’ Video: ‘This is Hysterical’