Items from Pearl Jam, Kings of Leon for auction to benefit Sandy Hook Promise
The group is auctioning off a guitar that each band member signed during Pearl Jam’s Nov. 21 concert in San Diego, plus a copy of the set list from that particular show. Kings of Leon are offering a package that packs four tickets to their concert on Feb. 15 at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn., plus the chance to meet the band before the concert.
Other merchandise up for auction include lunch with actor Nick Offerman on the set of his “Parks and Recreation” show in Los Angeles, a guitar signed by Tim McGraw and the chance to meet actor Zachary Quinto and see him perform in “The Glass Menagerie” on Broadway.
The auction is open through Tuesday (Dec. 17) via the Charity Buzz website. All funds raised for the auction will go to Sandy Hook Promise, a national, a non-profit organization with the mission of preventing the causes of gun violence with eduction and helping the Newtown community through the tragedy.
- Record Store Day 2017: Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Def Leppard + More
- Pearl Jam Guitarist Mike McCready to Release Photo Book
- Original Pearl Jam Drummer Talks Rock Hall Induction
- Eddie Vedder Makes Family’s Christmas Dream Come True
- Soundgarden Guitarist Kim Thayil Talks Pearl Jam Rock Hall Pick