The Black Keys have released the title track from their upcoming album, ‘Turn Blue’
The Black Keys are gearing up to release their new album, and in preparation for the big day, the duo is slowly revealing music from the upcoming collection. While the album’s debut single, “Fever,” has been out for a few weeks and is currently topping the alterative charts, the guys have released another song from the album.
The new track is the album’s title song, “Turn Blue,” a mellow, psychedelic track with lots of move and groove. The Black Keys released the tune via a YouTube video featuring the same twisting blue-and-pink images that appeared in the YouTube video of “Fever.”
“Turn Blue” will arrive at all the usual outlets on May 13. The album is the Black Keys’ follow-up to their 2011 release, “El Camino.” “Turn Blue” is currently available for pre-order, and those who pre-order the album will obtain immediate downloads of “Fever” and the album’s title track.
Stream the Black Keys’ New Song ‘Turn Blue’:
- The Black Keys’ Dan Auerbach Says the Arcs’ Debut Album Was a Group Effort
- The Black Keys, Metallica, Dave Grohl and More to Play ‘The Concert for Valor’
- The Black Keys’ Dan Auerbach to Appear on Cowboy Jack Clement’s Final Album
- The Black Keys Announce New Album Via Mike Tyson Tweet
- The Killers, the Black Keys, Queens of the Stone Age Set for Hangout