This 2014 Voodoo Fest will feature headlining sets from Foo Fighters, Arctic Monkeys and more
New Orleans’ Voodoo Music + Arts Experience is set to kick off on Halloween, and this year’s lineup promises a mix of alternative, rock, hip-hop and EDM acts. Alternative music favorites Foo Fighters and Arctic Monkeys will headline the annual music event, which is set to run from Oct. 31 through Nov. 2 in New Orleans’ City Park.
Joining Foo Fighters and Arctic Monkeys at Voodoo Fest at the 16th annual multi-day festival include Rise Against, Thirty Seconds to Mars, AWOLNATION, Slayer, Pretty Lights, the Melvins, Fuel, the Wild Feathers, Royal Teeth, Twenty One Pilots, Manchester Orchestra and City and Colour. Meanwhile, Skrillex and Outkast will give fans their EDM and rap fix with headlining sets. The daily schedule for the three-day event will be revealed closer to the festival.
Three-day general admission passes for Voodoo Music + Arts Experience will go on sale starting Friday (June 27) via the festival’s official website and run $150 plus service charges. Single-day tickets are currently not available. A variety of camping packages are also available for festival attendees.
For more information on Voodoo Festival, including specific tickets details and the full lineup, visit the festival’s website.
- Foo Fighters Reportedly Set to Record New Album in 2017
- Dave Grohl and Dave Navarro Appear on Nine Inch Nails’ New EP
- Foo Fighters’ New Album: We Won’t Be Ready Until Dave’s Ready, Says Taylor Hawkins
- Dave Grohl’s Mom Pens Book About Rock Star Moms
- Billy Corgan on Getting Mentioned in Foo Fighters’ Video: ‘This is Hysterical’