Brad Arnold of 3 Doors Down stopped a show to throw out an audience member for bad behavior
Mississippi rockers 3 Doors Down was in the midst of playing a concert in Colorado recently when the group’s lead singer, Brad Arnold, saw something happening in the audience that he didn’t like one bit and quickly stopped the performance.
“Hang on! Hey homie, you don’t hit a woman,” he said to a man in the crowd, as shown in a video posted from a member of the band Arnold then forced security to kick the man out of the show before the band would continue.
The crowd liked what they saw and cheered appropriately.
Guitarist Chris Henderson is the band member who posted the video to YouTube and the band’s Facebook page, writing, “Brad telling someone to not hit a woman! Just another reason I’m proud to be in this band!!”
3 Doors Down are currently on a North American tour. Their most recently studio release, “Time of My Life,” dropped back in 2011. The band’s upcoming album, titled “Us and the Night,” is expected to drop sometime this fall.
- 3 Doors Down Announce New Album, ‘Us and the Night’
- 3 Doors Down Bass Player Todd Harrell Suspended Indefinitely Following DUI Charge
- 3 Doors Down and Black Stone Cherry to Play Better Life Foundation Benefit Show
- 3 Doors Down Cancel Tour Dates Following Bass Player Being Charged with Vehicular Homicide
- 3 Doors Down and Daughtry Announce Summer Tour