Andy Biersack’s upcoming solo release will feature some major musicians
Black Veil Brides frontman Andy Biersack is working on his Andy Black album, and the guest list is getting bigger. Alkaline Trio singer Matt Skiba, who is also doubling as the singer and guitarist for Blink-182, is the latest musician to take part in Biersack’s debut solo release.
“A huge thanks to Matt for singing on one of my upcoming #AndyBLACK songs,” Biersack stated on Instagram, alongside a photo of him, Skiba, and Blink bass player Mark Hoppus. “As a life long Alkaline fan it means the world to have someone that inspired me so much lend his talents to my solo record!”
Other musicians who have signed on to be involved in the Andy Black album are Fall Out Boy singer Patrick Stump, former My Chemical Romance vocalist Gerard Way and The Used guitarist Quinn Allman.
In other news, Black Veil Brides are getting serious about their new album. The band recently posted a video clip showing that they’re working on new music.
- Black Veil Brides’ Andy Biersack to Host Alternative Press Music Awards
- Black Veil Brides Vocalist Andy Biersack Marries Juliet Simms
- Fall Out Boy Among Top Rock Releases of 2015 So Far
- Linkin Park, Imagine Dragons, Fall Out Boy and More on Shazam’s New Music Discovery Program
- Fall Out Boy’s Pete Wentz: ‘Everything Was Different After Nirvana’