Congratulations to Goo Goo Dolls’ John Rzeznik and his wife
Goo Goo Dolls singer John Rzeznik and his wife Melina had a very special Christmas, because it was their first with their new daughter. According to People, John and Melina welcomed a baby girl, Liliana Carella Rzeznik, Thursday (Dec. 22) in Los Angeles. Liliana was 20 inches long, weighing 7 lbs., 9 oz.
“The new family is doing great,” John’s rep told the publication.
Liliana is John and Melina’s first child. The rocker and his wife have been married since 2013 and together since 2005.
In other news, Goo Goo Dolls’ new single, “Over and Over,” just got a remix thanks to producer RedOne and T.I. Jakke. RedOne has worked with everyone from U2 to Lady Gaga to Jennifer Lopez.
The new version is streaming now and available online.
“What impressed me the most was RedOne’s re-invention of the chorus and the vibe of the song,” John said in a statement. “It took on a whole new dimension and style, which was great!”
Follow Audio Ink Radio on Facebook here and Twitter @AudioInkRadio.
- Goo Goo Dolls to Play Rob Machado Foundation Benefit Show
- Goo Goo Dolls’ Robby Takac Talks Social Media, Bass Playing and More
- Daughtry, Goo Goo Dolls Teaming for Co-Headlining 2014 Summer Tour
- Goo Goo Dolls Announce Acoustic Tour
- Goo Goo Dolls, Joan Jett and More to Play Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade