Five Finger Death Punch’s ‘The Wrong Side of Heaven and the Righteous Side of Hell Volume 2’ will arrive on Nov. 19
Five Finger Death Punch have announced a release date for the second installment of the band’s double album. “The Wrong Side of Heaven and the Righteous Side of Hell Volume 2” will drop on Nov. 19.
The debut single from the album, “Battleborn,” is already at rock radio, and frontman Ivan Moody says that the song was written from his experience of being “physically and emotionally drained” after the band’s latest tour.
“Even though I was doing what I’d dreamed of doing, it took all the energy that I had…it was exhausting,” Moody said in an official statement. “That made me realize, everything worth fighting for you will actually HAVE TO fight for. Every wish, every dream, every idea comes to existence only through blood, sweat and sacrifice…we are all battle born.”
“The Wrong Side of Heaven and the Righteous Side of Hell Volume 2” is available for pre-order via iTunes, and those who pick up the pre-order will receive an immediate download of “Battleborn.”
The first installment of Five Finger Death Punch’s double album debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 albums chart its debut week out, selling 112,000 units, according to Nielsen SoundScan.
(Photo by Anne Erickson.)
- Five Finger Death Punch Singer Ivan Moody Says He’s Not Leaving the Band
- Five Finger Death Punch, Papa Roach Teaming for Canadian Tour
- Five Finger Death Punch Sign Deal with Rise Records
- Five Finger Death Punch Cancel Australian Dates with Black Sabbath
- Five Finger Death Punch Members to Take Part in Charity Bowling Event