Canadian rockers Theory of a Deadman have a new set of tunes up their sleeves
Canadian rockers Theory of a Deadman have been hard at work in the studio for months, and now, the guys have finally revealed details about their upcoming album. The new release, “Savages,” will hit all the typical retail stores and online outlets on July 29. “Savages” is the follow-up to 2011’s “The Truth Is…”
“Savages” sees production by the band’s longtime studio mate Howard Benson, who has worked with a wide range of rock acts, including Skillet, 3 Doors Down and My Chemical Romance. “Drown,” the album’s debut single, is currently at rock radio outlets. Fans may stream “Drown” — along with another tune off the album called “Angel” — via Theory of a Deadman’s official YouTube channel.
As expected, Theory of a Deadman — which features lead singer and lead guitarist Tyler Connolly, rhythm guitarist David Brenner, bass player Dean Back and drums Joey Dandeneau — will tour a ton behind “Savages.” The band’s current tour itinerary has them performing at a number of summer music festivals, plus some clubs and theaters. For a full list of Theory of a Deadman’s upcoming tour dates, which are constantly growing, visit the band’s official website.
Photo by Anne Erickson
- Theory of a Deadman’s Tyler Connolly Says to Keep Songwriting Real
- Theory of a Deadman Singer Tyler Connolly on Touring: ‘It’s an Escape’
- Theory of a Deadman, P.O.D., Creed, RED and More to Play Rocklahoma
- Theory of a Deadman Unleash 2012 U.S. Tour Dates with Pop Evil
- Theory of a Deadman’s Tyler Connolly: ‘We Have a Lot of Female Fans’