‘Got Your Six’ from Five Finger Death Punch will drop on Sept. 4
Five Finger Death Punch had originally planned to unleash their sixth studio album, “Got Your Six,” on Aug. 28, but the Las Vegas rockers have pushed back the release date to Sept. 4. Now, the album’s unveiling will happen the same day as Five Finger Death Punch kick off their tour with Papa Roach, In This Moment and From Ashes to New. The North American run will kick off in Lexington, Ky., and run through Oct. 9 in Glen Falls, N.Y.
Even though the full set isn’t out until September, Five Finger Death Punch have posted a short teaser of one new track off the release. The song, called “Hell to Pay,” is streaming via the band’s Facebook page.
“I can’t wait to release this album,” guitar player Zoltan Bathory said in a statement. “It’s jam-packed with some of our best work to date, and lyrically (frontman) Ivan (Moody) dug deep and revealed a lot of his personal struggles. We live life in the fast lane as is, so if you chose to burn the candle on both ends…there will be hell to pay.”
Those who pre-order “Got Your Six” via iTunes will receive an instant download of the tunes “Hell to Pay” and “Jekyll and Hyde.”
- Five Finger Death Punch Singer Ivan Moody Says He’s Not Leaving the Band
- Five Finger Death Punch, Papa Roach Teaming for Canadian Tour
- Five Finger Death Punch Sign Deal with Rise Records
- Five Finger Death Punch Cancel Australian Dates with Black Sabbath
- Five Finger Death Punch Members to Take Part in Charity Bowling Event