Andy Biersack and Juliet Simms are now husband and wife
Black Veil Brides singer Andy Biersack has, well, a new bride. Biersack married his girlfriend, singer Juliet Simms, in a private wedding ceremony last weekend. He announced the happy news via his Instagram account.
“Thank you to every one of you guys who have supported @thejulietsimms and I in our love and have been so kind to both of us,” Beirsack stated in the caption of the Instagram photo. “I am incredibly excited to start this new chapter in my life with my soul mate.”
Biersack and Simms met while they were both performing on the Vans Warped Tour. Simms made a name for herself as the runner-up on the second season of NBC reality singing show “The Voice.”
In other news, Biersack will release his debut solo album under the name Andy Black next month. The release, “The Shadow Side,” will arrive May 6.
- Black Veil Brides’ Andy Biersack to Host Alternative Press Music Awards
- Alkaline Trio, Fall Out Boy Members to Contribute to Andy Biersack’s Solo Album
- Black Veil Brides to Release First Live DVD in July
- Black Veil Brides, the Used and Bowling for Soup to Play Warped Tour
- Nikki Sixx Gives Lady Gaga and Black Veil Brides Kudos