Prophets of Rage release first bit of music
Prophets of Rage have released their first bit of new music. The band – which brings together Rage Against the Machine members Tom Morello, Tim Commerford and Brad Wilk with Public Enemy’s Chuck D and Cypress Hill’s B-Real – has unleashed their debut single, also called “Prophets of Rage,” which is really a new take on the original Public Enemy song by the same name.
The new version of “Prophets of Rage” includes some new music and a fresh verse from B-Real. Listen via the group’s official website.
“Prophets of Rage” will appear on the band’s upcoming debut EP. The group has also played a new track at their live shows, called “The Party’s Over.”
Fans will have the chance to see the track “Prophets of Rage” performed live when the band performs Monday (July 25) on ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live!
In other news, Prophets of Rage are on the road for much of this summer and fall on their Make America Rage Again tour. The trek kicked off Tuesday (July 18) in Cleveland in conjunction with the Republican National Convention and will continue for months. For a full list of tour dates, visit ProphetsofRage.com.
Hear Prophets of Rage’s Single:
- In This Moment, Killswitch Engage + Prophets of Rage: Record Store Day Black Friday Picks
- Rage Against the Machine is a Punk Band, Says Tim Commerford
- Prophets of Rage Announce Details on Debut EP, ‘The Party’s Over’
- Prophets of Rage Tap AWOLNATION to Open on U.S. Tour
- Prophets of Rage Wants to ‘Cause a Ruckus’ at Republican Convention