Prophets of Rage are readying their debut EP
After months of buzz, super group Prophets of Rage have unveiled details about their debut EP. The set, called “The Party’s Over,” will pack five tracks and drop Aug. 26.
The track list for “The Party’s Over” includes the song “Prophets of Rage,” which is a new version of the Public Enemy song, “Prophets of Rage.” The EP also includes Rage Against the Machine’s “Killing in the Name,” Public Enemy’s “Shut Em Down” and a new version of Beastie Boys’ “No Sleep Till Brooklyn,” cleaverly named “No Sleep Til Cleveland.”
Prophets of Rage – which features Rage Against the Machine members Tom Morello, Tim Commerford and Brad Wilk with Public Enemy’s Chuck D and Cypress Hill’s B-Real – will start their Make America Rage Again tour Friday (Aug. 19) in Fairfax, Virginia.
Prophets of Rage’s ‘The Party’s Over’ Track List:
- In This Moment, Killswitch Engage + Prophets of Rage: Record Store Day Black Friday Picks
- Rage Against the Machine is a Punk Band, Says Tim Commerford
- Hear Prophets of Rage’s Debut Single
- Prophets of Rage Tap AWOLNATION to Open on U.S. Tour
- Prophets of Rage Wants to ‘Cause a Ruckus’ at Republican Convention