Kid Rock’s new album, ‘First Kiss,’ will arrive Feb. 24 via Warner Brothers Records
Kid Rock is back. The Detroit rocker has announced that his new album, “First Kiss,” will arrive on Feb. 24 on Warner Brothers Records. The upcoming release was largely produced by Rock and recorded at his Michigan studio, with Dann Huff co-producing two of the songs on “First Kiss” along with Rock.
The “Cowboy” hit-maker is also planning a full-fledged summer 2015 tour in support of the upcoming album with his Twisted Brown Trucker Band.
Kid Rock released his last studio album, “Rebel Soul,” in 2012. Last summer, he embarked on his “$20 Best Night Ever Tour,” offering fans the thrill of seeing his live show at an affordable $20 rate.
“‘First Kiss’ signals the continued evolution of one of music’s most versatile performers, but we’re not going to tell you what it sounds like- we just couldn’t do it justice and we’re confident the music will speak for itself,” reads a statement from Rock’s reps.
The first single off “First Kiss” is expected to arrive at the start of 2015, along with a music video and all the fanfare that comes with releasing new tunes.
Photo by Anne Erickson
- Judas Priest, Five Finger Death Punch, Korn, Kid Rock and More Set for Louder than Life
- Kid Rock, Guns N’ Roses, Five Finger Death Punch and More Set for Rock on the Range
- Kid Rock Added to 2013 Voodoo Music Experience Lineup
- Kid Rock Announces Summer Tour Featuring $20 Ticket Prices
- Foo Fighters, Kid Rock, Tom Morello to Appear on John Fogerty’s ‘Wrote a Song for Everyone’